Would You Prefer A Traditional High School Or The Adventure Of A Lifetime?
Our high school is designed to help you find your talents and achieve your life purpose.
Each Year Our Students Build Small Businesses From The Ground-Up.
Launchpad students get ready for real-world success by gaining valuable skills, mastering them through apprenticeships, and launching real startups, businesses, and projects. Students will surround themselves with world-class entrepreneurs, artists, scientists, and heroes in the field they are passionate about.
Your teen’s Journeymen Studio High School accomplishments will be showcased in a series of badges that will dazzle admissions officers at top-notch universities or convince prospective employers or partners and investors to join forces in a world-changing startup.
What Makes Journey High School different?
- Journey Studio students can earn college credit while at Acton Academy as well as complete Trade School Certifications and Honors course work.
Who is Journeymen Studio High School for?
- Want to set your own schedule and complete academic work at your own pace?
- Does traditional school bore you, or do you feel that school doesn’t work for you?
- Do you want to feel free to be who you are?
- Do you see things differently?
- Do you love doing projects and spending time with a small group of peers?
- Are you an innovator, artist, builder, engineer, programmer, or passionate about a social cause?
- Are you committed to being kind and doing your best?
- Do you work hard?
Learning At Journeymen Studio for High School
- Students launch their own business
- No test, no grades, no homework
- Real world, hands on projects
- Field trips and guest presenters to extend learning beyond the classroom
- Earn College Credit through the Dona Ana Community College while in High School
- Fine art and music workshops
- Integrated fitness and sports
- Character education
- Hands-on learning
- Foreign language
- Robotics, programming, coding