Your Promises To Us:
- Encourage every child, parent and Guide to discover a "calling" that will change the world.
- Show up prepared, on time, every time during our twelve month calendar.
- Stress "learning to do" and "learning to be" over "learning to know".
- Never answer a question in the studio.
- Plan to be at Arts Thereafter Christian: An Acton Academy for a minimum of two years and provide twelve months of notice so I can help find and train my replacement.
Our Promises To You:
- Support your personal Hero's Journey.
- Offer pre-start challenges to prepare you for your first day in the studio.
- Set you on a path to open your own Acton Academy.
- Provide you weekly feedback from children and parents plus a full review every three months.
- Offer a path for advancing to become a Lead Guide and Acton Academy Owner.
“The Acton Academy mission is to inspire each person who enters our doors to find a calling that will change the world.”
Are you Currently Hiring?
We always are searching for extraordinary Guides for our Campus in Saint Cloud, FL.
May I arrange a phone call or visit?
No. We put a premium on protecting the time and privacy of our Lions and Guides so we ask that you respect the steps in the hiring process.
Do you offer benefits?
No, but our Guides have had little trouble arranging their own health care coverage.
What is the school calendar?
Acton Academy runs twelve months a year, typically with five to seven week “sprints” followed by a one week off for our staff to rest and another week to plan for the next session. (2 weeks total every five to seven weeks, with a longer break in the summer.)